Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Update: Empress Miniatures Marines First Glance





Well here they are ! I wrote an article a while back about putting money towards the Empress Miniatures Kickstarter. I personally ordered some boonie hat marines from the Kickstarter and I am definitely enjoying they way they are coming out. These new pictures are the latest news and previews from Empress. The models will ship before Christmas and I think the progress is excellent. The notion of some sort of 28mm Pacific War is definitely taking shape and I think it is just a matter of time before a solid rule set is developed. Keep checking out the site for more pictures and once the total package of the Kickstarter is unveiled I think Empress Miniatures will be selling these Marines pretty fast.

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment