Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Eldritch Horror by Fantasy Flight Games



Ok, so a new store opened by my house the other day and I went in to take a look and found this gem on the shelf. I didn't really plan on buying this game and it was more of an impulse buy. I opened it up when I got home and we played a game. It was a lot of fun and it has some mechanics similar to Mage Knight if you are familiar with that game. One thing that is different though is the game length. For those of you who have played Mage Knight or a similar game it can take quite a long time to finish it up, this game came in at about two hours. There are plenty of reviews on the game on different sites but I will post a quick review soon enough. Check it out if you haven't and it is a great cooperative board game.

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment