Monday, July 7, 2014

Work in Progress DUST Hammers, Grim Reapers and Big Boss Command Squad plus Rhino

Well here are some works in progress.. By no means are they done and I am not a great painter but I was really looking for tabletop ready and not time consuming.




 
 
 
So her are some basecoats done and some primer work. I used Vallejo paints and some Flames of War GErman armor spray paint. I know they are allies and I used German armor but I liked the look of it. The bases were sprayed British Desert tan and they will have sand and tufts added later.
 
 



 
 
 
I used Army Painter's Quickshade and I always love how easy it is to use. I am still in the process of applying the matte to seal it and take away the shine. But these guys are pretty much the core of my 100 and 150 point force for the new DUST tactics rules.
 
 
This is just the start and we will keep posting updates. The first week of August will pit the Allies, SSU and Axis fighting against one another with the new rules which we will be able to review. 


No comments:

Post a Comment