Wednesday, January 29, 2014

News From Empress Miniatures




I sent a message to Empress Miniatures the other day and I received a quick response about some of their vehicle package deals. I was asking if there would be some more package deals since the new release of their U.S. Marines, Australians and Chines PLA. I asked specifically about an AAV kit so the Marines could have a ride. I was informed that there will be more package deals coming out in March. This is really good news considering the quality of their product and their vehicles look really good at this scale. When the new package deals come out we will get a few and review them. Keep posted on the blog because we are going to do a some pictures and short gallery of some of the models that we have started painting from Empress Miniatures. If you have not checked them out I would give them a glance. They have some great looking stuff and it is very accurately based. Here are some more pictures of some of their vehicles.
Rob






No comments:

Post a Comment