Thursday, October 29, 2015

Infinity Drop Tactics from Beasts of War



http://www.beastsofwar.com/objective-infinity/infinity-jump-trooper-tactics/

Of course I found a new article from a few days ago on Beasts of War and I am glad I did. This video was super helpful and it helped confirm some questions I had about drop tactics. Being new to the game and a former 40k player I love how there are different levels and ways that you can jump, drop or parachute your troops into the combat zone.


The video does a great job of covering those tactics. I tried out using some Pan O Sikh Commandos in my first game and I didn't really know what I was doing. So they pretty much died pretty quick. I was a little discouraged but not completely drawn away. Besides I was in the 82nd Airborne Division and the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) serving multiple tours overseas. I couldn't give up on the tactic

. Image result for infinity Sikh Commando


In my last game I decided to use Van Zant, and that was just awesome. He really did some damage killing three models and dominating the enemy backfield. He actually killed ALEPH's might Achilles. I don't know if I will always include him in a list but I really do like the idea of having drop troop options. I am pretty sure every army has the ability to take some form of them and that is always a plus.

Image result for infinity van zant


I think the fact that your troops don't die if they scatter off the table is awesome. Making them come on from the board edge makes a lot more gaming sense. I can't wait to see how the USAriadna jump troops are going to work out. I will have to try out my Sikh Commandos again when I finally finish up my Pan O army.

Coming Soon.......

Some sites and stores that offer Infinity terrain and accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment