Monday, October 26, 2015

Infinity : New Seraph Model Heading to the Battlefield Soon


Infinity Sneak Peek - PanO Seraph TAG!



http://www.beastsofwar.com/infinity/sneak-peek-pano-seraph-tag/


I saw this over at Beasts of War and of course it caught my eye since it is a nice new Infinity model that will be coming out soon . I did get a Pan O starter army with my Icestorm box and my buddy traded me his for my Nomads so I have a decent sized force to mess around with. This might be a purchase for me when I get done with Ariadna and move on to my Pan O.

I also like the Dragoes and I know that the two are different but still powerful TAGS. From my understanding TAGS got a little easier to kill in 3rd edition but they still look great and can do some damage. One thing I have learned being a new player is that with this game it is how you use your units as opposed to what can kill them. Meaning that this is more about developing tactics based on some fundamentals of small unit tactics. That is another article though and there is a nice video that is attached to this from Beasts of War that shows some still shots of the new Seraph along with the Auxbot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0jbde7SlPk&feature=player_embedded


I have not used a TAG yet since my only games with Pan O were my very first using the contents of the Icestorm box. I would love to hear from some of you out there on your experience. Good weapons and good armor are always a combat multiplier though. Checking out the profile on the current Army Builder it has a Spitfire, EXP CC plus a synchronized Auxbot with a Heavy Flamethrower. Not to mention the ECM special equipment and Religious Troop skill. At 83 points and an AVA of 2 its not too bad with ARM 7 and BS 14 it can really dish out some firepower. I do not know if two of these would be feasible considering how many points and orders that would eat up. I  look forward to this unit and we will do a review when it comes out.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment