Sunday, July 7, 2013

Grendal Drop Ship

Here is another drop ship from Antenocitis that has caught everyone's eye. This was out last month and I decided to post it again since it seems like Antenocitis has really been producing some nice concept art. From my opinion I think the drop ships look a lot better than what Games Workshop has produced with their latest line of flyers over the past year. I know this is just concept art but if you have seen Antenocitis products they do a great job with their builds. I would expect at least similar quality with the concept art. This piece could easily fit into an Imperial Guard Force or it has possibilities with Infinity. The idea isn't too far from the current MV-22 Osprey, but instead of rotors it has VTOL engines and a supporting armament. I look forward to their actual models of this craft and I will have to purchase one and see how it comes out. I know we are considering the idea of drop ships in our future project Resurrection: A New Dawn, so we are looking hard at some design concepts and possible models. Well, if you have questions or comments feel free to leave them below.

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment