Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Warhammer Tau




The Warhammer Tau Blog is a very useful resource if you are a new or experienced Tau player in the Warhammer40k universe. I just wanted to make people aware of their site and its new management. The site has a team of avid Tau players that are pushing out about two to three articles a week. The Tau were my second Warhammer40k Army and they are still my favorite. Since the new release of the Tau Sixth Edition Codex the Warhammer Tau Blog has been breaking down the book with some very good reviews and some important points for new Warhammer 40k gamers. I have been distracted as of late with Warhammer 40k and I do plan on getting back into it eventually and when I do I will go visit their site and brush up on my Tau knowledge....What has been distracting me? Well DUST tactics and X-Wing. Which as I previously noted one of Black Heart Gaming's team members will be reviewing. So keep checking us out and we hope to keep the gaming alive.

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment