Monday, July 1, 2013

Moder War Gaming Rulebook.... Force on Force by Ambush Alley Games and Osprey Publishing



Ambush Alley Games and Osprey Publishing has produced this rules set for modern war games....



I just purchased this rule book and I am looking forward to conducting a review once it arrives in 3-5 days. I have yet to jump into a modern war game and with my recent purchase form Empress Miniatures I think this might be a nice addition to the games that we play. The rule book was very reasonably priced and hopefully I can at least review the contents of the book within a week. For those of you interested in the product or if you have any questions on what is in side and you want something specific addressed leave a comment and we will look into it....

No comments:

Post a Comment