Friday, November 13, 2015

Infinity : Warsenal Spetsnaz Tower Review

 

Spetznazs Tower


Well I came home yesterday and this was in a mail package waiting from me... I took some pictures and it's still fresh in my mind so lets do a quick review.


First off, let's take a look at what we will review:

1. Price
2. Ease of Assembly
3. How Cool Does it Look




The basic description of this piece is:


via Warsenal,

Protect your Comanche Outpost in style with the Spetznazs Sniper Tower. With multiple levels and easy access this perch looks great on any table. Position with care though, standing 9 inches tall this tower can dominate most tables!
This 3mm MDF and 1.5mm acrylic piece comes unpainted and unassembled.
Dimensions: 9in x 5in x 5in

Price : 9

The price was great on this piece, coming in at $15 U.S. it was a steal and I felt that I got more than my moneys worth. The packaging was good and it is basically a flat sheet of pop out pieces with an extra sheet of a few plastic pieces that you use for the ladder and to create the uppermost portion of the tower. I think that $15 for a piece this size a good deal and I have already recommended it to other Infinity Players in the area.

Ease of Assembly: 7

The overall assembly was quite easy and it did not require glue although you can use some to make your pieces more secure. Pop out the pieces and start putting it together. With a piece this size it's not a bad idea to look up the PDF directions that are provided via a link from the Warsenal site. I wanted to make sure I did it right so I looked these up and I think that lowered the score a little because I almost felt it was mandatory. Overall the kit was pretty easy and it only took about 15 minutes from start to finish.


How Cool Does it Look : 7

I actually love the piece and I think it has a lot of cool options having multiple levels and the ladder plus a covered spot for some serious firepower. The game play use is going to be really good, but the overall look is cool but not super cool so that's why I am giving it a 7. Not really a bad score but I am really impressed with the overall design and I think the look will grow on me.


Overall : 8

I think its a solid 8, it is a very affordable piece that comes with some cool options and it was fairly easy to assemble. I plan on getting at least one more to add to my terrain and I think I will get more of the Comanche line after having good experiences with this terrain piece. I am curious to see how it will stack up with the Bandua pieces that we will be reviewing soon.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment